****** Ready Golf *****
Edenderry Golf Club introduced “READY GOLF” and we hope that it will make the game more enjoyable for all and reduce slow play.
The main features of “READY GOLF” are
– Hitting a shot when safe to do so if a player farther away is not ready to play,
– Shorter hitters playing first from the tee or fairway if longer hitters must wait,
– Hitting a tee shot if the person with the honour is delayed,
– Hitting a shot before helping someone to look for a lost ball,
– Putting out even if it means standing close to someone else’s line,
– Leaving your bag between the green and next tee box when your ball reaches the green,
– Moving smartly from green to next tee,
– Marking scores on arrival at the next tee, except for the first player to tee off,
– Allowing group behind play through if you are falling behind.
Above all enjoy your game and be courteous to others.
Edenderry Golf Club are operating an on-line booking system [BRS]. We ask that all Members & Visitors book their tee times in advance no matter whether they are playing Competitions, Matchplay or casual golf. If you don’t have a computer or smart phone or need help call 046 9731072.
***** Edenderry Golf Club – Google Calendar *****
You can access the calendar from your computer, laptop or iPhone. In addition you can print the calendar and a copy will be printed regularly on the Notice Board.
Instructions on how to set up the calendar is as follows:
If you have a gMail account
- Open you eMail account and click on Icon on top of screen
- Select CALENDAR from the frame
- On the left of the screen click the down on “Others calendars.”
- Where it says “Add a friends calendar” enter EdenderryGolfClub@gmail.com and press “Enter” on the keyboard.
- You will then see the Edenderry Calendar.
If you DO NOT have a gMail account
If you do not have a gMail simply click on the link below: